Friday, August 16, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me Times Three

There are several things that can define me, but the following three items to me are some of the most defining ones.

One of the things I absolutely love is music, and specifically classic rock and its roots. One of the record companies that was instrumental in bringing Rock & Roll to the world was Sun Records.  I love wearing vintage style rockabilly clothing from that era, and one of my favorite shirts to wear is one with the Sun Records logo. This will be one shirt that I will wear over and over again until it gets to frayed and worn to really wear outside of my house.
The second defining item is also based on my love for music. Even though it is rarely if ever seen in public, one of my most prized possessions are my headphones. I have always enjoyed listening to high quality sound, but have always been unable to really afford the full stereo system that I really want. One of the things I indulged on was a set of higher end AKG Q701 headphones. The sound quality is absolutely amazing, especially when I’ve compared them to other headphones like Beats by Dre and other popular headphones.


To me, one of the most defining things I own is my camera. To me, it’s an extension of my artistic side. It lets me capture what I see in my head, what I envision. I love the Canon over any other camera I’ve had because it fits perfectly in my hands. It has the features that let me capture what I have in mind, with almost no compromises that I can’t work around.

No comments:

Post a Comment