Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Phileas Fogg Adventure

This could ruin everything. “Stop, you dirty thief!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. We ran down the back alleyways of Paris after a filthy pickpocket that hat stolen my wallet not just 10 minutes ago. The glow of the sun was slowly starting to fade as night started to creep up on us, making it easier for the thief to hide in the shadows. We were starting to gain on the thief when all of a sudden he tripped over something. Not wanting him to get away I dove at the dirt encrusted scum as he started to get off of the ground. Right at that exact same moment, a back alleyway door opens up, revealing a beautiful young lady all dressed up for the evening. The momentum of my flying tackle took us into the doorway right in front of the surprised woman. In the surprise of the moment, the woman had dropped a box of what appeared to be chocolate covered cookies.  After overpowering the thief and regaining my stolen wallet, I introduced myself to this stunning marvel of womanhood. It turns out that our travels in the back alleyways had lead us to the rear entrance of the famed Mulin Rouge! I could not believe my luck! And as any true gentleman should, I enquired about the box that she dropped and offered to replace anything that was damaged. As my friend took care of the thief, Joséphine invited me inside, explaining that the chocolate delights that she had dropped were made by herself. As we walk through the dark corridors, she invites me up to taste some of her incredible cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment